What are the steps in the production and assembly of the FPC circuit membrane switch
Time of issue：
FPC circuit membrane switch is a new type of high-tech switch, which has been widely used in various fields, including daily infrastructure. The main component of the FPC circuit membrane switch is the membrane panel, in addition to this one, it also contains many other processes. The process and process of FPC circuit membrane switch production and installation include attaching tail lines, punching tail lines, manufacturing interlayers, and veneer adhesives. Then, let the manufacturer describe the characteristics of these processes:
1. Put the silk-screened lines into the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 115 degrees Celsius. (Note that the silk-screened circuit should be naturally dry.) After the circuit is baked, simply assemble a piece to test whether the circuit has short circuits, open circuits, and excessive resistance.
2. Paste the tail wire: After checking the single-wire resistance of the baked circuit, put the tail wire from the outlet hole to the position where the carbon paste overlaps 1 mm with a laminating machine and press a layer of insulating tape (do not stick to the button as much as possible in the direction of the button). paste some).
3. Punching the tail line: Use a knife die to punch out the tail line, and the two ends of the tail line should be even (pay special attention to the tail line with small line spacing). For sample manufacturing, a ruler with glue can be used to align the inside of the outlet hole from top to bottom. Draw to the edge of the tail, and pay attention that the ruler should stick to the discord of the line, so as to prevent the silver paste from sticking off.
4. Assemble the circuit: first paste the lower circuit with the punched tail wire on the interlayer. When pasting, the silver paste point should be placed in the center of the interlayer hole, there should be no air bubbles, and then paste the circuit, paying attention to the alignment of the upper and lower circuits. The point cannot be misplaced.
5. Adhesive sticker: stick the already-printed sticker on the circuit below, the tail wire should be taken out when sticking, the glue position should cover the 4 corner lines, and there should be no air bubbles during the sticking process.
6. Veneer glue: stick the punched hole glue on the upper line, pay attention to the glue hole should be aligned with the key position and cover the 4 corners, (the surface glue is made of the same sandwich, if the panel bulge is larger, it can be The circle is enlarged. The glue that puts the dome can also tap 2 mm long strips)
7. Punching: Find a scrap panel and stick it on the assembled line, align the 4 corner lines, expand the transparent hole 4 weeks by 1 mm and fix it on the assembled line, knock it down with a suitable blade, be careful when knocking Did you hit the line.
8. Veneer panel: paste the inspected panel on the upper line, pay attention to the alignment of the 4 corners when sticking, and scrape the air bubbles on the surface glue, stick it to the transparent window to see if the window is stuck, paste it. After that, take care to protect the transparent window.
9. Tail wire treatment: cut the tail wire flat, and stick a layer of 0.125 single-sided adhesive PET on the back of the carbon paste for reinforcement if the terminal is not to be punched. If the terminal needs to be punched, press the riveting needle on the conductive side of the tail wire towards the terminal. , (Note that the double-layer tail wire should be cut with a rounded exit about 1-1.5 cm high at the bottom of the tail wire.
10. Fabrication of interlayer (sample): Find a piece of waste circuit and lay it on the interlayer of suitable size and stick it, use an awl to tie the center point of the circuit key, and then use a compass to draw a circle with a straight length of 10 on the center point. (special circumstances can be changed), knock it, after knocking the circle, use a blade to knock a ventilation groove with a width of 2 mm between the circles. Pay attention to at least 3 circles connected. Do not pass at the intersection of upper and lower lines. If there is, it should be sealed with clear gelatin. (The sandwich layer on which the pot pieces should be placed should be squared with the size of the pot). The mold is formed at one time during mass production.
11. Forming: Stamping (machine) forming is an indispensable process for FPC circuit membrane switch. The size is required to be accurate, and the design of the mold is to ensure that it should be based on the size provided by the customer, as well as the thickness, size and shape of the substrate. Perform variable processing to produce accurate structural dimensions. The quality of the mold is the key to affecting the forming quality of the FPC circuit membrane switch. During the embossing operation, the mold should reflect all the textures on the original plate, and high-quality embossing requires hot pressing. , the advantage is that the embossed relief is not deformed, and has a layered and three-dimensional sense.
12. Inspection: First of all, check visually to see if there is any deviation in the appearance and poor silk screen printing, and then check each key of the inspection instrument one by one according to the principle of the circuit to see if there are any problems such as open circuit, short circuit, excessive resistance, etc., and pay attention to the keys. Sensitivity (pay attention to whether there are double pots for those with dome pieces), whether the inspection light with LED is on or always on and the brightness is inconsistent, etc., pay attention to checking with the sample, and each product should be discontinuously sampled for life test (General test to 500,000 times can be confirmed as qualified).