Several processes for producing quality Silicone Membrane Keypads
Time of issue：
The production process of quality Silicone Membrane Keypads, silicon is a silicone rubber product produced by high-temperature vulcanized rubber as the main raw material through a molding process of vulcanization. A finished Silicone Membrane Keypads need to go through the following processes:
1. Raw material preparation, also called rubber mixing, material preparation, etc. Including raw rubber mixing, color matching, weight calculation of raw materials, etc.
2. Vulcanization molding, also called hydraulic molding, uses high-pressure vulcanization equipment to undergo high-temperature vulcanization to make silicone raw materials into solid molding.
3. Phifeng, also called processing, deburring and so on. The silicone products that come out of the mold will carry some useless burrs and chips, which need to be removed. At present, in the industry, this process is completely completed by hand, and some factories can also use a punching machine to complete it.
4. Silk screen printing, this process of the electronic assembly factory is only used on some silicone keyboards with patterns on the surface, such as the English letters and Arabic numerals on the silicone keyboard. In order to facilitate the user to operate the keys, it is often necessary to silk screen and the mobile phone keyboard in the corresponding position Corresponding character.
5. Surface treatment, including dust removal with an air gun.
6. Fuel injection, quality Silicone Membrane Keypads can easily absorb dust in the air under normal conditions, and have a certain viscosity. Spray a thin layer of feel oil on the surface of the quality Silicone Membrane Keypads, which can prevent dust and ensure the feel.
7. Other processes include some additional functions assigned by the merchant to quality Silicone Membrane Keypads, such as glue dispensing, laser carving, P+R synthesis, optimized packaging, etc.