Main features of Silicone Membrane Keypads
Time of issue：
With the rapid progress of electronic information technology, Silicone Membrane Keypads have long been used in many industries, such as intelligent system electronic device detection instrument equipment, computer system control, digital quick printing CNC lathes, central air conditioning, automatic washing machines, induction cookers, microwave ovens Heating, fitness equipment, household sphygmomanometers, various physical therapy instruments, etc.
Let’s talk about the main features of Silicone Membrane Keypads.
1. The structure of Silicone Membrane Keypads conductive film is easy to grind, and it is divided into two layers.
1) Single-sided structure This is also the initial relatively simple structure. The metal material shrapnel is located under the polyester film (a layer of PET with glue), and there are vents to ensure the basic touch and application.
2) The double-layer structure is different from the single-sided conductive film in that it has an extra layer of spacers, and the shrapnel is stronger than the glass sticker and polyester film, and it maintains a stable touch with the pcb circuit board and has a stronger touch. . In addition, the vents on the double-layer structure conductive film can more reasonably prevent the PET layer from being scratched by the shrapnel edges, etc., and at the same time, it can also prevent dust from entering the PET layer.
2. Reasonably avoid damage to the overall target electrical appliances caused by electrostatic induction caused by electronic devices and derivative products. Silicone Membrane Keypads packaging is printed on the top of the polyester film with a layer of silver paste printed on the packaging, which has the effect of maintaining the overall target electrical appliances.
3. Good viscosity, not easy to fall off. The vulcanized rubber of Silicone Membrane Keypads is packaged and printed with a layer of silicone rubber on top of the polyester film or EMI layer, which can stick to PCB/FPC and other circuit boards.