How to store Silicone membrane switch for a long time
Time of issue：
Silicone membrane switch storage method:
(1) The transparent film covering the front and back of the Silicone membrane switch protects the display window of the membrane switch from scratches and cannot be easily torn off;
(2) The bubble film lined between the Silicone membrane switch and the membrane button is to reduce the pressure of the button and prevent it from failing, and should be retained;
(3) After taking out a few of them from the original package, they should be bundled as they are, not too tight;
(4) Products with metal shrapnel and hot-pressed convex packages need to be boxed and placed vertically to prevent the key from being pressed for a long time and causing the hand feel to fail;
(5) The connecting wires of the Silicone membrane switch should be well protected and should not be placed downwards;
(6) Products with windows or products with metal shrapnel and hot-pressed convex wraps should prevent the material from bending under force, which may leave creases or affect the performance of the metal shrapnel
(7) The Silicone membrane switch is stored in a room at room temperature and should be dust-proof and moisture-proof. There is no acid, alkaline or other corrosive gas in the surrounding air.
Precautions for storage of Silicone membrane switch:
(1) The outlet wire of the Silicone membrane switch must be well protected, and the outlet wire cannot be placed downward.
(2) After taking out some of the Silicone membrane switches, they should be tied as they are, but they must not be tied too tightly.
(3) The transparent film covering the front and back of the Silicone membrane switch is to protect the display window of the membrane switch. Don't tear it off easily.
(4) For Silicone membrane switch with display window, prevent the material from bending under force when holding and placing it, which will leave creases.
(5) Membrane buttons with a hand-feel, large number of membrane switches and Silicone membrane switches need to be boxed and placed upright to prevent the buttons from failing after being pressed for a long time.