FPC circuit membrane switch cleaning and precautions
Time of issue：
1. Clean the surface that the FPC circuit membrane switch needs to be adhered to (requires the surface to be adhered to be flat, rust-free, oil-free and dust-free);
2. Contrast location: Compare FPC circuit membrane switch to the place you want to paste to see if the location is correct;
3. Peel the centrifugal paper at the bottom of the FPC circuit membrane switch about 10 mm off the edge;
4. Then place the FPC circuit membrane switch in the corresponding position and stick part of it, then slowly tear off the remaining centrifugal paper (in case the angle cannot exceed 15 degrees), and then stick to the corresponding position in turn.
5. If the film switch that tears off the reverse centrifugal paper needs to be placed first during the pasting process, it should be placed upside down to prevent it from sticking to other objects.
A. The paste step of FPC circuit membrane switch cannot be repeated and needs to be completed at one time.Tear angle must not exceed 15 degrees;When you try to press the feel, you must lay it flat on the desktop and press it again. You cannot hold it in your hand to make a free press. Otherwise, it will affect the life of the film switch.
B. The vesicles lined between the FPC circuit membrane switches are designed to reduce the pressure of keys and prevent their failure and should be retained.
C. The transparent film on the front and back of the FPC circuit membrane switch is the display window to protect the film switch and should not be easily torn off.
D. After removing several of the film switches, they should be bundled as they are, but they should never be too tight.
E. A handle, large number of film patches, film switches, all need to be mounted vertically to prevent the keys from failing under long-term pressure;
F. FPC circuit membrane switch should be properly protected from being placed downward;
H. FPC circuit membrane switch with display should prevent material from bending under force and leaving creases when holding or releasing;
I. FPC circuit membrane switch is stored in room at room temperature and should be treated with dust and moisture protection. There is no acid, alkaline or other corrosive gas in the surrounding air.