In what aspects does the Anti-ultraviolet membrane switch check whether it is qualified or not
Time of issue：
Anti-ultraviolet membrane switch needs to be inspected in raw materials, production and after production to check whether the produced membrane switch is qualified and meets the requirements. Membrane switch manufacturers have always been strict with themselves in order to be able to produce high-quality membrane switch panel products. Let's take a look at what aspects of Anti-ultraviolet membrane switch should be checked to see if they are qualified.
1. Appearance: Combination state: There should be no residual material chips, foreign objects, stains, heights, and grease attached to the outside and inside, fingerprints on the circuit, and burrs on the punched shape. Scratches: All lines and contacts must not have cut marks running through the inside and outside. Minor scratches are also based on the principle of not affecting their impedance. The surface of carbon ink is prone to scratches, and the scratches are based on the principle of not affecting the conduction of the line. Foreign Objects: The wiring must not have any foreign objects attached to it.
2. Line conductor part: conductor thickness: usually the conductor thickness is controlled at 7-12μm, and it should be uniform and lubricated. Carbon ink: The carbon ink covered on the silver paste circuit should ensure that the silver paste is completely covered, and its thickness is 8-10μm, and there should be no extremely significant silver paste protruding. Broken, short circuit: The conductor is not allowed to have any broken or short circuit appearance.
3. Insulation printing: All the touch points of the Anti-ultraviolet membrane switch should not have any insulating ink attached, and the insulating ink surface should be flat to prevent any defects such as air bubbles or pinholes from affecting the insulating effect. Adhesion strength: After the insulating ink is dry, press the ink surfaces against each other for 24 hours to ensure that the insulation does not stick to each other. After sticking with pressure-sensitive tape for 1 minute without air bubbles, peel off quickly, and no ink will fall off. Jumper: All jumper parts are required by line conductors, and all jumper products must pass 100% open, short-circuit test and insulation resistance test.
4. Mechanical properties: Stamping burr and die extrusion size: stamping burr and extrusion size, should not be greater than 0.2mm, and the orientation should be towards the side without conductors, the orientation of the upper and lower lines is offset: the middle orientation of each switch contact of the upper and lower lines is offset from each other Shift to allow public service to be Ф0.5mm.
5. Raw materials: substrate, silver paste, carbon ink, spacer, adhesive, adhesive, reinforcing plate, insulation printing should conform to the drawing rules.
6. Shape: The shape, conductor line, insulation treatment, lining board combination, etc. should conform to the drawing rules or provide samples.
The above are several aspects of the Anti-ultraviolet membrane switch inspection, I hope to help you.