What problems should be paid attention to in the use of Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch
Time of issue：
1. Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch requires the surface to be kept clean when used. At the same time, there should be no bulges, and proper dust and oil-proof treatment should be carried out.
2. Compare the size, put the membrane switch to the place where you want to post it, and check whether the size is upright or not.
3. Remove the centrifugal paper under the Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch from the side by one centimeter;
4. Then put the Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch in the corresponding position to stick a part, and then gradually tear off the remaining centrifugal paper (but it should not exceed 15 degrees), and then stick it to Corresponding orientation.
5. During the posting process, if the Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch that is not compatible with the centrifugal paper is torn off, it needs to be placed first, and it should be placed up to prevent it from sticking to other objects and affecting the posting;
6. Posting can not be repeated operations, it needs to be completed at one time; pay attention to control the angle of tearing; when trying to press, put it on a flat place, and cannot hold it in your hand, otherwise it will be easy to switch to the Waterproof and dustproof membrane switch Cause damage.