How to effectively protect the membrane switch?
Time of issue：
1. The transparent film covering the front and back of the membrane switch is to protect the display window of the membrane switch. Don't tear it off easily;
2. The membrane surface stickers and membrane switches that have a hand feeling and a large number need to be packed upright to prevent the keys from failing after a long time of heavy pressing;
3. The outlet wire of the membrane switch must be well protected, and the outlet wire cannot be placed downward;
4. For membrane switches with display windows, prevent the material from bending under force when holding and placing them, which will leave creases;
5. The membrane switch is stored in a room at room temperature and should be dust-proof and moisture-proof. There is no acid, alkaline or other corrosive gas in the surrounding air.